Ubiquitous single “Handlebars” (check out the awesome animated video!) is by far the best track on Flobots‘ first full-length release, Fight With Tools. At their best, Flobots sound like an amalgamation of The Roots, Eminem, and Linkin Park, however they never reach the quality of any of those three artists. Fight With Tools is filled with far more misses than hits. Only two tracks would I call the latter, “There’s a War Going On for Your Mind” and “Mayday!!!” And, unfortunately, since “There’s a War…” really seems just like an intro to “Mayday!!! perhaps there’s really only one other worthwhile track on the album other than “Handlebars.” In general, even those tracks should be skipped if you happen to really love this country’s current administration, or simply do not like your raps politically heavy-handed.
Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.
- Here are some epic creations from yesterday's Build-A-Bot program. Back by popular demand, stay tuned for another session in May! 1 day ago
- Ester got her friends from The Guild of Thespian Puppets to sing her favorite Irish folk song! Happy St.... fb.me/Hn1vwrUo 5 days ago
- It's the debut of Ester our puppet! She wanted to do a special rhyme for St. Patrick's Day! fb.me/2JK66Qq4c 6 days ago
- Happy Pi Day! Pi is a number, an irrational number that is the ratio of the circumference of a circle to it's... fb.me/2vdgAA9RF 1 week ago
- From Monday, 3/19 - Wednesday, 3/21, The Library will only be accessible through the Genesee Street Entrance.... fb.me/4sZeGHX5u 1 week ago