Ubiquitous single “Handlebars” (check out the awesome animated video!) is by far the best track on Flobots‘ first full-length release, Fight With Tools. At their best, Flobots sound like an amalgamation of The Roots, Eminem, and Linkin Park, however they never reach the quality of any of those three artists. Fight With Tools is filled with far more misses than hits. Only two tracks would I call the latter, “There’s a War Going On for Your Mind” and “Mayday!!!” And, unfortunately, since “There’s a War…” really seems just like an intro to “Mayday!!! perhaps there’s really only one other worthwhile track on the album other than “Handlebars.” In general, even those tracks should be skipped if you happen to really love this country’s current administration, or simply do not like your raps politically heavy-handed.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- James McClendon, a Utica College student, made us this wonderful PSA highlighting the importance of reading with... fb.me/HCO7yh8J 4 hours ago
- The Utica Public Library will be closed next Monday, December 25th and will resume normal hours on Tuesday,... fb.me/289b9rI2r 5 hours ago
- UTICA PUBLIC LIBRARY BOOK SIGNING DR. PAT LAINO SATURDAY, DECEMBER 16th, starting at 11:00 am HOW TO WIN... fb.me/9c1leLY5H 3 days ago
- Gail Brett, Sarah DePalma, John Preston, & Bob Ford on piano (all part of "Above Standards"), charmed the... fb.me/8X2aKewlU 1 week ago
- You can also donate to the Thea Bowman Holiday Toy Drive by visiting the Go Fund Me page below. fb.me/1S3O3GRjY 2 weeks ago