Ubiquitous single “Handlebars” (check out the awesome animated video!) is by far the best track on Flobots‘ first full-length release, Fight With Tools. At their best, Flobots sound like an amalgamation of The Roots, Eminem, and Linkin Park, however they never reach the quality of any of those three artists. Fight With Tools is filled with far more misses than hits. Only two tracks would I call the latter, “There’s a War Going On for Your Mind” and “Mayday!!!” And, unfortunately, since “There’s a War…” really seems just like an intro to “Mayday!!! perhaps there’s really only one other worthwhile track on the album other than “Handlebars.” In general, even those tracks should be skipped if you happen to really love this country’s current administration, or simply do not like your raps politically heavy-handed.
Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.
- SAVE THE DATE! On Tuesday, Oct. 10th at 6:30 pm, the Utica Public Library will pay tribute to United States... fb.me/12Om7DBPZ 6 hours ago
- It’s no secret that superhero films, gaming, and anime are making there way into everyday life. Fandemicon is a... fb.me/yb4mdn1k 11 hours ago
- It’s no secret that superhero films, gaming, and anime are making there way into everyday life. Fandemicon is a... fb.me/B30657VX 11 hours ago
- It's Banned Book Week! You may have noticed the books marked as "banned or challenged" down here in the... fb.me/2nSjJVeQe 12 hours ago
- Tomorrow, Saturday September 23rd at 2:00pm. We go Old School with a collection of retro video games. fb.me/xuhpbQJ4 3 days ago